Hello there, my name is Corey James! I live in Louisville KY and am a future Oscar winner! I watch an unhealthy amount of TV and one day I plan to marry Taylor Swift!
i don’t want to hear anything— not a single frickin’ peep— about the veronica mars movie unless it’s
'hey that comes out today, let's go'
1. The first character I fell in love with: Blair Waldorf!
2. The character I never expected to love as much I do now: Dorota
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Dan Humphrey
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Georgina Sparks
5. The character I used to love but don’t anymore: Serena van der Woodsen
6. The character I would have limo sex with anytime: Blair Waldorf
7. The character I want to be like: Chuck Bass
8. The character I’d blackmail/dump yoghurt on: Jenny Humphrey
9. Pairing(s) that I love: Chuck/Blair and Serena/Dan
10. Pairing(s) that I hate: Chuck and Blair with anyone other than each other
11. Favorite episode: Victor/Victrola
12. My favorite character: Blair Waldorf
13. My least favorite character: Jenny, Vanessa and Sage.
14. Which character I am most like: Honestly…Blair Waldorf. I have my moments where I’m a complete bitch but I’m the most loyal person you know.
TODAY IS THE BIG DAY! BRITNEY JEAN IS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
What Would You Say to Britney
If I am ever lucky enough to meet her I’d probably just say thank you. Without knowing it Britney has been there for me and helped me through so much in the last 14 years. I could never thank her enough, but I would try! She seriously means the world to me and she is such an inspiration. I always say “If Britney could get through 2007, I can get through today.”
I love you Britney Jean Spears! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!!!! AND OH MY GOD THE NEW ALBUM COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!
Your Favorite Bonus Track
I really like Don’t Keep Me Waiting and Scary. They both sound really different from what she normally does and I love it!
Your Favorite Tattoo
I actually don’t want to admit this, but I really like her pink dice tattoo. I really hate K. Fed though…